Redline Aviation Services
Repair Station Consulting
If you are thinking of starting a new Repair Station or adding a Training Manual to your existing one let Redline Aviation take the worry out of your days operation.
At Redline Aviation we have authored several part 145 repair station manuals and training manuals. Also, with over 30 years experience the technicians at Redline Aviation can diagnose trouble areas and make your operation run smooth.
- Inspection Authorization: Helps when it comes times for troubleshooting and rigging.
- 30 years General and corporate aviation, 9 years Governors and Prop Balancing.
- NDT- Level II Magnaflux, Level II Dye-penetrant and Level l Eddy Current.
Custom Dynamic Prop Balancing
What is Custom Dynamic Prop Balancing?
At Redline Aviation, we spend the time to make your engine prop combination run as smooth as possible. If it takes 1 hour or all day, rest assured that Redline Aviation will get it right. From a T -craft to turbo prop, Redline Aviation can do it. With seven World and Grand Champions among Redline Aviation customers, your show plane will receive special care.
Consider this comparison with the tires on your car. Custom Dynamic Prop Balancing is compared to the difference between spin balancing your tires versus bubble balancing them.
A properly balanced engine/Prop can save on:
- Cowling and baffling crack repairs
- Avionics and instrument repairs
- Rotating component premature wear
- Pilot fatigue
- Woodward Governors
- McCauley Governors
- Hartzell Governors
- Hamilton Standard Governors
- Aero Technologies PCU5000 Governors
- Globe Motors